- There sits a cozy little lighthouse on the hill;
- Shines its light on the ships that sail;
- Across the vast ocean in the upswell;
- To guide to safety the ships that sail along the rough rocks of the cliff.
- Its single eye does wonder as a cyclops does;
- Surfing through fog and cloudy patched fluff;
- Light streams going and dancing into the mystic night;
- The night swallows, ships as the waters peak in bodies white.
Cozy Little Lighthouse copyrighted 2007
photo by turner, joseph mallord william visipix.com